The News & Public Affairs Player, a robust online video player system featuring the rich library of public media news video, launched in October 2007. A FRONTLINE/PBS NewsHour co-production:
- I managed the frontend and backend development of the system from its inception through numerous iterative launches over 2 years.
- Maintained development plans as well as defined project scope, requirements and timelines.
- Launched 8 national public television programs, including the PBS NewsHour, and 20 local public television programs into the system.
- Brought the system, with less than 10 hours of video at launch, to stream over 1,300 hours of public television programming.
- Curated and managed video content modules for use on public media sites.
- Worked as a technical and strategic advisor to both national and local public media producers.
October 2007-February 2010